There are so many times to use this product: when you need time for yourself, after the shower with the kids... The hair towel becomes your best ally to gently dry your hair without feeling like you have to constantly replace your heavy towel that won't hold. Here, I know what I'm talking about.
Lightweight, adjustable and comfortable to wear, this hair towel comes with either a bamboo or cotton terry cloth.
Tying it up is simple.
- With your head upside down, wrap your hair with the wider part of the towel. Note: the small button should be positioned at the nape of the neck and the elastic towards the floor.
- Insert the hair into the narrower part, wrap all the hair strands and twist it on the head to tighten it.
- We wrap the elastic through the button, once or even twice to make it tighter. It will stay in place, that's for sure. You may even forget it's still there.
The decorative fabric is made of 100% cotton.
The cream terry (the absorbent part of the towel) is made of bamboo or cotton, depending on your choice.
What is the difference?
- Cotton terry: thicker and a little heavier, but still very absorbent. Perfect for very thick hair.
- Bamboo terry: lighter, but not less absorbent. The fiber is a little softer.
The towel is washed in cold water with the other towels of similar colors. Tumble dry at low temperature.